|Dressage Test followed by||30 marks|
|Conformation (12 marks) and Quality (8 marks)||20 marks|
|Suitability and Potential|
(First ten horses only will be required to complete this section)
|£20 (over 10 starters)|
|£20 (over 20 starters)|
|£20 (over 30 starters)|
1 – 15 starters:
Subject to finishing in the top four placings – this is applicable where previously qualified horses are placed higher up the line.
16 – 30 starters:
Over 31 starters:
- Horse must exceed 148cms without shoes.
- AGE: Open to horses foaled in 2012 and 2013.
- SADDLERY (warm-up and competition): Tack as per BE Rules for Novice Dressage – snaffle bridle only. For copy, check www.britisheventing.com. Running martingale only and front boots are optional for sections I, II and IV. However, NO hind boots or bandages of any kind may be worn in the collecting ring, warm-up area or actual class. Jumping whip only allowed (max length 75cm).
- DRESS: As for BE Novice HT Dressage Test/Hunting Dress. BE/BHS approved hat and harness to be worn for ALL sections.
- BALLOTING: in the event of oversubscription, entries received from horses that have already qualified for the Final will be balloted first.