A Burghley Horse Trials Membership is the ideal way for two people to be able to enjoy all four days of the Event.
Members can enjoy their own dedicated Enclosure which is located in the heart of the showground, with stunning views of Burghley House. This relaxed yet traditional Enclosure includes a full service restaurant*, where you can enjoy a two or three course meal, counter service for breakfast, lunch and tea, champagne & seafood bar, speciality coffee, a fully licenced bar, closed circuit television, private toilets and baby changing facilities.
*To make an advanced booking for the fully serviced restaurant (The Winner’s Enclosure), please telephone 0844 826 2428 or email email@example.com
A Membership comprises:
- 2 four-day admission tickets
- 1 four-day car pass for forward parking
- 1 Members Badge
- 1 Guest Badge
- Dedicated Members seating is also available in the North Stand of the Grandstand on Thursday & Friday (subject to availability). Please note your Members Badge does not gain access to the Grandstand on Sunday.
Please note: children aged 12 years and under when accompanied by a Member do not require an admission ticket or Members/Guest Badge to enter the Members’ Enclosure. However, all children do require a Members/Guest Badge to use the North Stand of the Grandstand on Thursday and Friday.
Prices for 2018 are detailed below:
- £189 if purchased before July 1st
- £198 if purchased from July 1st until the Box Office closes on August 20th
- £210 if purchased at the Event
Additional Guest Badges can also be purchased. These cost:
- £30 if purchased before July 1st
- £34 if purchased from July 1st until the Box Office closes on August 20th
- £40 if purchased at the Event
Please note: a Guest Badge does not gain admission to the Event; an additional admission ticket will also need to be purchased if an additional person is coming with you.
To book online please click here. Alternatively, telephone bookings can be made on 0121 796 6079 or +44 121 79 66 100 for overseas visitors. These telephone lines are available from 9am to 7pm on weekdays and from 9am to 5pm at weekends.