To celebrate the launch of the new official Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials Instagram channel we are giving one lucky Instagram user the chance to win two season passes to this year’s Event (3-6 September).
The winner and their chosen plus one will be able to enjoy complimentary parking, the luxury shopping avenues, a wide range of delicious cuisine and adrenaline pumping sport across the four days of the event. To be in with a chance of nabbing the prize all you have to do is like one of the eight competition images posted on the page over the next week and the @lrbht_official Instagram channel.
The winner will be selected on Friday 28 August. Terms & conditions below. Happy posting!
Terms and conditions
To enter the prize draw, eligible entrants must like one of the eight Instagram competition posts and like the @lrbht_official Instagram channel during the promotional period.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries received by the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials prior to the closing date.
- The closing date for entries is 12:00 noon on 27th August 2015 and the winner will be notified by 28th August 2015.
- The winner will win 2 x season tickets to The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials taking place on Thursday 3 September – Sunday 6 September 2015 (travel to and from the venue is not included). There must be at least one adult over the age of 18 attending the event with the prize winner.
- By entering into the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
- Entry is free and is open to those aged 18 years old or over and proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false Instagram account will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made by UK residents.
- All employees of The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials, and their respective subsidiaries and associated companies, their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the prize draw, including any printers and agents, suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the prize draw, are excluded from entry.
- Only one entry may be made per person. The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials will disallow duplicate entries where it finds them. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Prizes shall be awarded at The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the prize draw, it reserves the right to refuse to award the prize. No purchase is necessary to claim the prize. The winner will be confirmed through Instagram. If they cannot be contacted within 24 hours the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- No responsibility is accepted for delayed or mis-transmitted entries.
- The winner’s name will be made available upon request after 28th August 2015 by sending a SAE to: Brand Rapport, 206 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP.
- The prize is as stated and is subject to availability and the suppliers’ terms and conditions. In the event of any prize being unavailable for any reason outside the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials control it reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials is not responsible for the quality of any goods or services supplied.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
- The Land Rover Burghley’s Horse Trial’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and it reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the prize draw.
- The winner will participate in all required publicity and the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials reserves the right to publish the names and photos of the winner in post event publications. The winner will reasonably cooperate with publicity as a result of winning.
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials whose registered office is at Burghley Horse Trials Office, Barnack Road, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2LH
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any action arising out of these terms shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England and Wales, and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials. Contact information about entrants is collected by the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes.
- Through entering the draw, the entrant consents to us contacting them about our products and services.