- Prices apply to all visitors aged 13 years and older.
- Children aged 12 years and under, when accompanied by an adult, are admitted free of charge.
- Please click here for Terms and Conditions.
- Click here for the best route and gate for Members' Forward Parking.
- The Members' Enclosure is situated in the heart of the showground, opposite the scoreboard and Box Office. It overlooks the Members’ lawn with a garden area and views down to Burghley House; a full service restaurant, counter service for breakfast, lunch and tea, full licensed bar, seafood bar, closed circuit television, private toilets and baby changing facilities.
Exclusive to existing and new Members and Caravan Members:
30th April only, 8.30am to 5.30pm the Box Office will be open one day early for online and telephone purchase of Membership and/or Caravan Membership so that Burghley Members have first choice for grandstand tickets, caravan pitches and reserved parking. Box Office staff will be also available to answer any inquiries. Please note that telephone orders will not enjoy the same priority of online bookings.
The box office will thereafter be open from 1 May, 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Membership costs £155 and includes:
- 2 four-day admission tickets
- 1 four-day car pass for forward parking
- 1 Member's badge and 1 guest badge for admission into the Members' Enclosure and use of the North Grandstand on Thursday and Friday.
- PLEASE NOTE: Children (12 years and under), when accompanied, do not require a badge to use the Members' Enclosure but do require a badge to use the Members' seating in the North Grandstand.
Additional items available to purchase:
- Extra Guest Badge: £28 each (max. four per membership, subject to availability)
- Four-day Admission Tickets: £50 each online / £52 each telephone order
- Four-day Car Park Passes: £25 each online / £28 each telephone order
To purchase click here. (Open from 30 April for Members/Caravan Members)
Telephone orders and inquiries: +44 (0)1933 304744 (Open from 30 April for Members/Caravan Members)
- Members and guest badges gain free entry to the North Grandstand on Thursday and Friday free of charge. Please note that this applies to accompanied children, aged 12 years and under.
- Other seats are available for purchase on all four days.
- On Saturday, all Grandstand seats are free of charge except headset seats and seats in blocks F/G, which should be purchased separately.
- On Sunday, all Grandstand seats are available for purchase and sell out quickly, so we recommend that these are purchased in advance to avoid disappointment. There are also a limited number of spaces in the free standing West Stand on Sunday.
- Please note: Grandstand tickets and Members'/guest badges do not admit to the Event - the appropriate admission tickets are required to gain entry.
- As with all tickets, accompanied children aged 12 years and under are admitted to the Event free of charge. Likewise, accompanied children aged 12 years and under will be admitted to the Members’ Enclosure free of charge. However they do require a guest badge to make use of the Grandstand seats on Thursday and Friday. For Health and Safety reasons, all children aged four years and older are required to have their own grandstand seat.
For optional extras, please see Grandstands