DETAILS OF 2014 TICKET PRICES AND BOX OFFICE OPENING WILL BE AVAILABLE IN APRIL 2014.
- We recommend that grandstand tickets are purchased in advance as they sell out quickly, particularly for the Show Jumping on Sunday.
- For Health and Safety reasons, children aged four years and over are required to have their own ticket.
- Grandstand tickets do not admit to the Event. All visitors, aged 13 years and over require the appropriate daily admission tickets.
- Event admission gains free entry to the West stand every day and South stand on Saturday, subject to space available. Members'/guest badges gain free entry to the North stand on Thursday and Friday.
- There are four stands: North (covered), South (uncovered and covered), East (covered) and West (uncovered). Each stand provides different facilities and viewing advantages - please see the grandstand plans below.
- Dogs in Stands: Wednesday - Sunday assistance dogs permitted on the grass in the front of all stands. Wednesday - Saturday non-assistance dogs permitted on the grass in the front of the west stand only, i.e., assistance dogs only on Sunday.
- Please state your first seat choice when ordering; if unavailable the next best will be sent.
- Subject to availability, grandstand tickets may be on sale from the Box Office at the Event.
- Headset Seats: A specialised commentary will be given for each test. All-day tickets can be purchased, in advance. Morning and afternoon sessions in Block G for Thursday and Friday are subject to availability and may only can be purchased at the Event.